SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR MOTORING OVER THREE YEARS
Bridge offer you a unique Savings Plan so you can budget your servicing costs and save money too!
It’s as easy as 1,2,3
1. Choose the term you wish to cover (one to three years)
2. Estimate your annual mileage
3. Choose whether to exclude any MOT tests
We then estimate your servicing/MOT costs for the periods and mileage you have given, and you simply pay by a secure monthly standing order. It couldn’t be easier!
What are the benefits of a Bridge Service Plan?
- Inflation proof: fix the cost of your future maintenance at today’s prices
- Easy monthly payments by standing order
- Free puncture repairs (where legally possible) Normal price £20
- 10% discount off any additional costs for parts and labour
- Courtesy cars or collection and delivery service
- Vehicle health check at every visit
- All funds kept in a separate client account
- MOT fee at a reduced rate of £35 if you opt to include it within your Service Plan
What happens if the price of my service is higher than the amount I have saved?
You simply pay the difference between your service bill and the amount on your savings account.
What happens if I change my car?
Any balance on your plan can be transferred to a new plan or refunded (without charges after a first service has been made on the plan).
What happens if I terminate the agreement?
Any balance is refunded to you, without charge, if a service has already been charged to your plan.
Are there any additional charges to pay?
We charge a £20 cancellation charge if you cancel the agreement before the first service, otherwise there are no fees.
Where is my money held?
Your money will be held in a separate client account. Interest arising on this account will be used by Bridge to offset part of the administration costs of the scheme.
Please contact us for more information or call us now on Bridge Banbury – 08433 833844, Stratford upon Avon – 08433 833866, Evesham – 08433 833855.
The Bridge Service Plan covers the scheduled services of your vehicle. Tyres, exhausts, additional operations and other components subject to wear and tear during the life of your vehicle are excluded. Loan/courtesy cars are subject to availability, insurance, and driving licence checks and must be booked in advance. Please ask for full details of the terms and conditions of the Bridge Service Plan scheme.